Why is the Co-op moving?
How Will Expansion Benefit Our Community?
Expanding the Co-op will:
• Provide additional jobs.
• Generate tax revenue.
• Provide opportunities for more local farmers and vendors.
• Offer a wider variety of fresh, high quality food.
• Serve as a model for other cooperative businesses.
• Enhance our ability to support a thriving local economy.
• Provide a community room to host educational programs for everyone.
How Can I Help The Co-op Grow?
First: Plant The Seed
Join the Blue Hill Co-op and become an owner. Owners are a huge part of our success and growth.
Second: Cultivate Your Knowledge
What Are Preferred Shares?
Preferred shares are dividend-bearing investments. They do not carry any special voting rights; the Co-op is still one owner, one vote, one co-op.
How To Invest:
1. Become a Co-op owner – if you have any questions contact the Ownership Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Contact General Manager Kevin Gadsby to set up an appointment.
During your appointment we will review the Owner Investment Packet and Business Plan with you. This packet provides you with information about the Co-op’s relocation, describes the cooperative history and values, and the uses of the funds raised through the sale of preferred shares.
Third: Reap The Benefits
Invest In Preferred Shares
Shares are available to Blue Hill Co-op owners who are also Maine State residents.
What Are The Dividend Rates?
There will be four series of shares in this offering, each with differing terms, and with different annual dividend rates as follows:
What Is The Minimum I can Invest?
The minimum purchase is one share at $100.
CONTACT US TODAY!
Contact Information: Kevin Gadsby, General Manager, email@example.com | 207-374-2165
Blue Hill Co-op Community Market and Café
4 Ellsworth Rd., PO Box 1133, Blue Hill, ME 04614
Open Every Day from 7:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m.
Copyright © 2017 Blue Hill Coop – All Rights Reserved